Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Christmas mail

     I know that it has been a while since I have updated. It has been busy with concert season and I have a broken wisdom tooth that has kept me in lots of pain. I wanted to share some of my beautiful Christmas mail with you. Most of these I have received from a Christmas card exchange through Postcrossing. I love seeing the different images from Christmas across the world. I'm still waiting for quite a few so I will post them when they come.

 From Nicole in Germany
 From Marina in Ukraine. How beautiful!!!!!
 And the stamps! Speaking of Ukraine- check out the ornament I just received from one of my Ukrainian students.

 From Nana, the woman who sparked my postal obsession :)
 From pumpkin1990 in China
 From my dentist :) (This is the most beautiful card!!! It would make any person who loves stationary/letter writing drool.)
 From some of our friends in town.
 From Alevtina in Russia
 From Matt's aunt and uncle
 From my sister
 From my friend Cheryl from church
 From Anna in Russia
 From my penpal Donna in Canada.
 From a friend of David's.
 From MitchS in the Philippines. It had some cute Christmas stamps too.
     This beautiful card is from a former student's family.
From Germany from desi-eich
From Germany (I believe from Samantha 21. Please correct me if I am wrong)

No comments:

Post a Comment