Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Christmas mail part 2

Somehow I missed a pile. I also have cards that were directly given to me, but all these are ones from the post!

 From Schoolbag in Germany.

 From Ieva in Lithuania. Cool stamp too
 Thanks Nastya in Russia! Love the music washi tape too.
 From darkpunkangel in Canada. Thanks!
 From Eris in Spain I love the design on the front.
 This card is reflective and very cute. It is from Nathalie in The Netherlands. I am enjoying your orange spice tea while I'm writing this! Thanks :)
 What a pretty card from Veronique in France. A an aside, Veronique also is the moderator for the Secret Christmas card swap so she is busy assigning people to send cards, updating hundreds of posts, etc. In addition to loving the card, I also appreciate the incredible amount of work she puts in just so a bunch of people who love the mail can wish each other a Merry Christmas from across the world. Much respect!
 From Alla in Russia. Look at the little birds!!!
 From my penpal Angie in MD! I am planning on catching up with all mail by New Years so keep an eye on your mailbox within the next few weeks.

This card from Germany is so elegant and beautiful. I also got a cool Christmas postmark. (Love the Santa washi too!) Thanks Corinna!

2 comments:

  1. Oooo nice cards :) My fav is the squirrel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy you like the card and the special postmark. Merry Christmas to you and your beloved.
    Tetsuko (Corinna)

    ReplyDelete