Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

New Recipe and small group

    Matt just made the most delicious dinner. Here in MA it is BEAUTIFUL tonight- a perfect spring evening. The sun is out and there is a breeze but it's not too hot or cold. (Figures that it's the one night this week I don't have a baseball game and I do have something inside!) I'm going to my first small group meeting tonight. This group has met once before but I couldn't make it that night. We're studying the book Believing God by Beth Moore and we're also learning to draw and paint. The small group leader is an artist and I can't wait to learn from her, meet some new friends and just be creative. I'm also excited to see what other people's art looks like because I'm a nerd. :)
     The dinner Matt made tonight is a Pioneer Woman Recipe. It was Grilled Ribeye Steak with Onion Blue Cheese Dressing. Oh my gosh. Like many other Ree Drummond recipes it is rich and creamy and probably not the healthiest meal but- wow, it really hit the spot tonight. Here is the recipe. Try it and let me know what you think.

1 comment: